Unlimited Pizza Heaven at Papa John's!

10:18 PM


promotional poster

Papa John's Unli Pizza Friday Experience! (Dona Soledad, Paranaque Branch) 

        Last November 27, 2015, me and my family were stuck in traffic on the way home. We all had empty stomachs that time and we were seriously hungry. 

"Look! Unli pizza!" My older brother exclaimed, seeing the poster outside Papa John's which was just at the side of where we stopped in the traffic. 
"Oh wow! That seems delicious." My dad replied as we all decided we head there for dinner. It was a good timing since i didn't have the chance to eat proper breakfast and lunch that day.
"I've seen that a long time ago, we should head inside! My friends also said that their pizza tastes good there!" I added, rubbing my hungry tummy with excitement.

       We then entered the store, welcomed by the delicious smell of pizza. The scent even made us much hungrier! We all then headed to the counter, paying for the unli pizza (which was 245 per head) and with additional payment if you will order pasta or if you want your drinks to be bottomless. It was also great timing since it was the last day of the event and it was only up to 9:00PM. 

There were rules for the unli pizza event which were:
1. No sharing
2. No left-overs 
3. No take out 

       The service was incredibly fast and the employees were such warm people! I enjoyed the service and they were really friendly. 

        As soon as we plopped down the table, we immediately got served bottomless iced tea and plates. After a few minutes, the pizza got served, giving us two slices right away. The pizza flavors served were pepperoni, cheesy pizza, all meat and hawaiian pizza. The pizza was really good and it was served hot and cheesy! (drool worthy). Without noticing, i was the one who called out the waitress who served us a lot. I continued asking for the pepperoni, 2 slices each time she comes back. My dad and my brother just laughed at how much i ate, whoops. My brother also requested lots of pizza but he preferred hawaiian better. I ate so much that it came to a time where i didn't even have to call the waitress anymore! With just one look, she knows I need more. The waitress told me I reminded her of her sister who ate more that 13 slices. She said that for a small girl, I had a huge appetite (which is very true)

      The pepperoni pizza had a delicious red italian tomato sauce, topped with melted mozzarella cheese and freshly baked pepperonis. As a pepperoni lover, the pizza was beyond delicious. The taste wasn't "nakaka-umay" and it was worth eating all over again. The all meat pizza was topped with roast beef, green bell-peppers, onions, olives but it wasn't as cheesy as the pepperoni. The hawaiian was the classic pizza with ham and pineapple toppings, it was pretty good as well. And lastly, the all cheese was topped with different types of cheese like mozzarella, parmesan, etc. (i'm not quite sure of the different cheese types) but there's one thing i'm sure of-- it was cheesy! The pizzas were also served with a butter spread or tomato sauce depending on your choice.

pepperoni pizza 

I ended up eating more than 10 slices and it came to a point where i didn't get to count how much i ate anymore! 

my crust leftovers (not a fan of crusts) yikes, haha.


     I was really full but the waitress kept going back at me. I then rejected her offer as she chuckled, amazed of how i got to eat that much. My brother also ate a lot, but not as much as i did. My dad grinned at me, amazed since he said that it was totally worth buying the unli pizza for the both of us. My dad regrets that he didn't get to eat much since he wasn't in the mood for pizza that day. After resting our bellies for 30 minutes, we left with our cravings satisfied. We didn't forget to thank the lady (even giving her a tip) before leaving. It was an experience i won't forget and i don't mind doing it again!


J A N E 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe